The Smart Kids social skills games will help prepare students for a variety of socially challenging or confusing social situations. Instead of write or wrong answers, players must work together to solve each social challenge question. This format encourages lots of group discussion as students explore making good choices around the topics of manners, empathy, friendship, emotional expression, and emotional management.
These games feature simple directions with questions that are printed on the game boards. To play just roll the die and move that number of spaces, Answer the question on that spot or use the spinner. This is a perfect set to add to your therapy time or resource room.
- How Others Feel- Learn empathy by understanding the perspective of another.
- Acting Out- Learn how to show your emotions appropriately.
- Manners- This game teaches important manners for social success.
- Mountain of Emotions- This game helps students learn and practice simple strategies for emotion management.
- What Should You Do? A game that lets students explore common challenging social situations so that they can learn to make good choices.
- What Makes A Good Friend?- Simple tips for being a good friend.
This set includes 6 boards, 24 counters, 1 die, 1 spinner. Most appropriate for grades 1-5.
WARNING:Choking Hazard-Small Parts-Not for children under 3 years.