The Homestand II Swing Frame is designed to work in a wide variety of settings with several different styles of swings.
This heavy duty frame features:
- a 350 pound working load.
- Two levels of height adjustment 6.5 feet and 7.5 feet.
- Accommodates dual point and single point of suspension swings.
- Powder-coated finish making it suitable for both inside and outdoors
- Includes a 360 degree center rotational device
- Rubber tipped feet that won't scratch your floor
- Designed without cross bars on the floor, minimizing tripping and accidents.
- Uses swing rope hangers that eliminate metal on metal contact.
This portable swing can be set up or torn down in less than ten minutes and will fit in most car trunks. Its perfect for therapists that have to work in several locations.
Please allow 16 feet from the front to back of the swing for safe clearance.
Size: 7' x 10" x 8' 6" x 8' x 6"
Please note this is for the frame only. A swing is not included.